Beauden Barrett who was sent off at the 77th minute against the Waratahs turned the tables just after the final whistle. The All Black First Five pulled his one and only “Red Card” of the season, forcing his teammates Waratahs players to take part in a “Westpac Stadium Drinking Lock-in”
Barrett told Thai Castle “Yeah was pretty fucked off about getting sent off so decided to pull my red card out. Didn’t want it to be a small balls “red card” either, wanted the this lock in to be hound az”
Barrett got the Westpac Stadium owners to lock all the gates preventing anyone from leaving the Stadium until 9:30am the next morning. Barrett soon assembled players from both sides in a circle at half way and told them about the rules and challenges that had to be completed before 9:30am.
These challenges included
1) Goon on the hour every hour
2) Mandatory shit in the commentary box
3) Tagging competition in the changing rooms (Israel Folau won cause he is “undercover artistic”)
4) Chopping down both sets of goalpost with axes and using the crossbar as a javelin
5) Bungee Jumping off the roof of the stadium (TJ Perenara had a mishap – out for season)
6) Prank calls to every player on the Cheetahs,Kings,Force and,Rebels promising them jobs on their teams next season
7) Soggy tim tam
8) First person to coma gets tasered
9) Doing sick skids in groundsman’s car across the stadium
All challenges were completed by 9:15am and all involved dubbed the night a massive success. Waratahs winger Matt Dunning told Thai Castle “What a night. Was so hound. Not sure how I lost three fingers but sure they will turn up”
Dunnings fingers were found soon after outside a Wanganui Fire Station and will be couriered back to him in Sydney in time for next weeks game.