Thai Castle can reveal that Adele’s fourth and final NZ concert to be announced, will be taking place on the hallowed NZ sporting turf of Seddon Park on 25 March 2017. The demand this week has been so high that Adele has been pressured to perform another concert and this was the only time day Adele could squeeze it in. Sadly all other venues were sold out, but the Black Caps were willing to share Seddon Park.
Adele will perform two tracks well known to the New Zealand and South African sporting public. The first will be “God Defend New Zealand” and the second will be well known to the South African fans in the crowd “Die Stem van Suid Afrika”.
Whilst there isn’t much time, Adele will play a selection of her more favourite tracks during the lunch break. These will be a selection of tunes dedicated to certain members of the NZ cricket team.
“I just love to give back to those who help me through life so I will be sending a little bit of love to the boys in black…who are actually the boys in white…except for two squad members who are actually black boys, goodness me this is confusing oh my”
The track list for the lunch break is:
1. Hello – Dedicated to Ross Taylor, who is having trouble with vision and is now only able to hear people not see them.
2. Rolling in the deep – Dedicated to great fielding by Trent Boult in the deep
3. Set fire to the rain – Dedicated to Kane Williamson who usually prays for rain
4. Rumour has it – Dedicated to Tim Southee for a number of team indiscretions
5. Skyfall – Dedicated to Craig McMillan, batting coach who often wants the sky to fall once the middle order is exposed.
After the lunch break she will be taking her private jet to “anywhere that is at least 100km from Hamilton”.